Adult- 4 Lesson Package
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Location: Perth, WA
Note: please select the date and time you would like to book your first lesson and send us an email with your booking number each time you would like to book the remaining three (3) lessons.
LESSON TIMES & PRICING EXPLAINED
Available Days: Check Live calendar
Cost: $150/person ($37.5/lesson)
Benefits: The early morning surf lesson is perfect for those early risers who like to start their day with an energetic, fun and refreshing experience.
- Generally smaller group sizes. Smaller groups means more feedback.
- Better surfing conditions with less crowds.
- Beat the traffic and find a car park easily
- Feeling energetic? Join our 9:30am class straight after for an extra $27.5 (RRP $35). Just click 'Book Now' and add it to your cart. You can add 1, 2, 3 or 4 of the 9:30am lessons, it's up to you.
Time: 9:30am & 11:30am
Available Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday (other days may also be available. Check the calendar for live availability)
Cost: $110/person ($27.5/lesson)
Benefits: Our most popular class and for good reason. The sun is shining, you have had your coffee and breakfast and ready to jump in the water for a surf lesson with Go Surf to top the morning off.
- A fun and social setting with plenty of smiles and laughter throughout.
- The sun is out with the air and water temperature just perfect!
- Finish up with a late breakfast or early lunch at the Wild Fig Cafe. Just ask the Go Surf staff for a loyalty card and score some free coffee and food.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The ULTIMATE learn to surf experience. For beginners and intermediates.
If you are ready to take your surfing to the next level or if you wish to ... this package is for you.
Four days of intensive surf instruction covering surfing technique, wave selection and surf etiquette. Will boost your confidence and give you the skills to surf better than you ever imagined!
When booking the four lesson package, we give you the flexibility to join any of the group classes on the days that suit you.
Price is inclusive of all equipment (surfboard, wetsuit & sunscreen) plus all the assistance you require from our friendly and professional surf instructors. All you need to bring is your bathers/boardshorts and a smiling face.
All the surf instructors at Go Surf and fully qualified with Senior Fist Aid, Surf Rescue Certificates and Level 1 Surfing accreditation.
Ideal for: Beginners - Intermediate
Duration: 1.5 hours/lesson